4) Research types of guitars to buy
5) Practice guitar
6) Buy the Zombies, Run! app and go for a run
7) Finish reading The Picture of Dorian Gray
8) Finish reading Beowulf in Old English while also listening to the audio book
9) Watch Bones Season 7
10) Finish watching the entire series of Battlestar Galactica
11) Submit my poetry to various publications using Duotrope
12) Try to finish writing my Viking story that I started for NaNo 2007
15) Complete L.A. Noire
16) Start playing Star Wars KOTOR which I just bought for $2
Uggghhh, lesson planning. But let's face it, I'll probably spend my evening procrastinating by bouncing between 1, 2 and 13. Before I know it, it'll be 10pm and bedtime but I'll still not have done my lesson planning and end up staying up until 1:30 am doing preparation, by which time I'll have gotten my second wind and be like "screw it, I'll already be sleep deprived if I go to bed now. Might as well stay up EVEN LATER". And this is how Lish fucked herself over for another Monday morning.
Also. I really need to make myself some Missy Higgins icons for LJ. That's 18.
[Edit: Totes completed my lesson planning BEFORE dinner and then crossed off some things from my list. Yay :)]